Please read carefully
1. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions.
2. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only, no presales.
3. South Dakota Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out South Dakota Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
4. All bids are per number in the catalog and all items will be sold in numerical order only. The right is reserved to with draw any item or lot prior to sale. Absolutely no lots will be broken.
5. The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding and reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgment as to the successful bidder will be final. Additionally the Auctioneer may re-offer or resell any lot in dispute.
6. Auction sales are strictly for cash, cashier’s check or personal check with prior approval, Visa, Master Card, or Debit Card. All sales are final at the fall of the Auctioneers gavel. A 10%-20% Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales. Check sale listing for posted buyers premium.
7. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
8. All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day of sale. Items purchased must be removed on the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made. Absentee, Internet and Phone bid purchases will be shipped at the buyers expense.
9. All items for sale at auction are offered ―AS IS and the AUCTIONEER OR AUCTION HOUSE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE AFTER THE FALL OF THE GAVEL. THE ACCEPTANCE OF A BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER SOUTH DAKOTA STATE LAW.
10. All Post 1898 firearms are register able and must be registered in compliance with both South Dakota and Federal Laws. Buyers of Post 1898 firearms must complete all necessary registration forms at Dakota Plains Auctions/Main Street Antiques, 729 Main St. Rapid City, SD. Phone 605- 342-4300. South Dakota dealers must have in their possession on day of sale signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same day delivery of modern weapons. Shipping for Out of State Buyers must be arranged through the Auction Company and must be shipped to a valid holder of a Federal Firearms License on all modern weapons. Cost of shipping and packing will be at buyer expense.
11. No Guarantee as to the operation or firing condition of any weapon offered for sale is made by the Auctioneer or The Auction Company. It is recommended that all weapons bought at auction be checked out by a competent gunsmith prior to attempting to fire them.
12. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise or have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
13. Internet, absentee and phone bidder payments due within 72 hours of sale per invoiced amount due. Accepted forms of payment include, Cash, Checks, Money Orders. Visa and Master Card up to $5000 maximum unless previously approved. Bank letter needed for checks over $5000. For prior approval contact Margi Olesen 605-430-0889 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax bank letter to 605-342-4300.